About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Only Fooling Myself..

I don't know what's on his mind.
I don't want to guess.
I don't want to think for the worse.
But I don't want to get hurt.

I'll just hope for the best in the next four years that all my dreams will come true. That day will come when everything we had been waiting for will come back. And if takes another person to recognize, I don't mind. It'll make it stronger.
Or it will never happen. The distance will remain in our hearts and it will make a scar that hurts so permanently that we will never go to that place ever again.
I don't know what's happening in his mind. Maybe there's another particular potential one. I can't say that I haven't encountered some that might endorse some response to opposite sex interest but later on, I can't help but think that it would never be the same like what we had together. I would like to think that there would be significant others for both of us but we both know that it will be nothing serious. But you know, I really don't know what to think, but right now, I don't see myself with anyone else, but him :)
I dunno. Only time will tell. I sort of gone through this lovey-dovey thing but maybe it was the next step, or probably the fact that it was actually official that made it extra harder to part with.
I guess it's all up to time. Whether it will actually happen or not.
I just hope I'll make it through
With a smile on my face
Whether it goes left or right..

In the meantime, I'm going to make use of my life. I'll study, play, sleep, bathe, laugh, chat, eat, pray, drink, dance, type, write, blog, cry, run and anything else that will DEFINE MY LIFE.

No comments: