About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is It You?

Blehh..
Tommorow is holiday. But it will pass by like a second just like any other days. Sometimes it can be really good but then academically, it's not so good. It's like there's not enough time to study.
Tommorow, I'm going to study my ass off. Tonight I'll probably start but tommorow I seriously need to work on my studying schedule. I just needed to clarify it through words as always. It seems that it won't work without me writing about it in my precious blog. My sanctuary.
Being away from my parents can sometimes feel weird. Sometimes I love and embrace the freedom 100% but then there are times where it feels really depressing.
Botany and Math. Why have you decided to make my life upside down?
here's to a greater learning. hopefully i wont fail in these subjects.

No comments: