About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Distance..

Serendipity is love.
Writing is my air here. Without it, I'll probably suffer from all the feelings bottled up inside of me. I have so much to tell, but the thing is, the person to tell it is non-existent. Hopefully for now.
The friends I have are friends..but I still don't have that certain someone or people like I did back in Jakarta. I know that it won't appear in front of you. I know it'll take time to find it. I just hate the adjustment period.
I just miss having that 'home' place. I'm starting to feel it physically, but emotionally, my heart is still in Jakarta. What I had back there. I've been hearing, seeing photos back in Jakarta and I really want to come back and visit. The way I left it wasn't that great, and I guess I want to give almost a final closure for it.
When I write about things, it's usually about this topic. I guess I'll talk more about the environment that I actually live in right now.
Well, maybe next time. It's almost bedtime right now.
My health isn't working out with me. My stomach is still big as usual and I have an eye stye or catalzion or whatever they call it. Basically it's a lump underneath my eyelid. And I'm having my third ear infection this past month. Arghh, maybe it's because of how many times I clean my ears. I noticed these past few days, every time I clean my left ear, there's this yellow wax, like almost neon yellow. It's freaky, and I could tell that I'm going to have another ear infection. Arghh, I hate it! It's soo annoying.
Music is the air that I breathe. The music that I listen (I'm finally given the space to explore my musical interests!) are so awesome. Despite a few guilty pleasures, I've downloaded musique from Guster, Radiohead, and many more. It's only just the beginning. I really want to explain this in-more depth once I have the interest for it. And it involves someone else. I guess you know who it is. Radiohead is such an interesting band. I should have bought their cds back in Jakarta. Oh well, next time.
I need to have someone to talk to. I mean really talk to. I guess I'm still on that path. Other than that..let's just see how it goes.

No comments: