About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Watching the Rain..

I'm back at the place where I always wanted to be.
I feel like I deserve every minute I'm in this place.
I won't call it heaven, but it is certainly close to it.
It's not perfect through the eyes of others, but it might as well be through mine.
I <3 Jakarta. It will always be home.
However, when I came back this unusual feeling started to arise. It's like, I'm in a place full of great and unforgettable memories and there's this feeling of hopelessness that I can't go back. In Manila, I could easily distract myself with all the things I have going there but once I set foot here, it's like, oh crap.
The roads seem like
Luckily, my friends from college that used to live here and are spending time here are my current distractions.
I know that absence makes the heart grows fonder. This could be an example for it, with Jakarta. With someone else? I'm not sure. It seems like every place here reminds me of him. Like, what happened in our dates. This place is soo nostalgic and painful at the same time. Bittersweet. Still delicious.
Anyway, enough about that.
I feel like I'm the path to being the person that I've always wanted to be. Like, I'm starting to achieve the independence needed already. It's not there, but I'm definitely taking steps there. I've been quite proud of myself despite of a few flaws.
However, when I come back to Manila I'm going to be a more beautiful person. My heart is going to know the top prorities, such as school, family, friends, and whatnot. Boys would be a staple but I won't make it at the top of my list. By the time I get there my nails and toes are going to be yucky-free, my stomach would be thinner (not fat like now), and my muscles will come back. Yeah, my toned arms aren't there anymore. i already cut my hair, pierced my ears, and that's hopefully just the beginning.
Independence during sembreak just rocks my socks. And vacation time is just starting.
Too bad time has to speed things up..
Independence is awesome.
I loves it.

No comments: