About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Living in Twilight..

This must be the greatest day ever. And I think I'm contradicting that with the style and structure of the words when I express it. I don't even know if that makes sense as well.
1. Starting off, I got caught (with the full knowledge, but I figured that the sun was going to shine in my day today, for some reason) violating the dress code because I wore sandals in a place where it wasn't supposed to be.
2. It was because I was trying to apply for a new ID; mine broke. Yes, I had to pay for a new one.
3. I submitted a lab report for Botany where I had no idea whether it was correct. And I'm having a hard time with the subject.
4. Lastly, not only do I have limited time to study for Math. I have a D on that.
The worst one was my editor telling me that he doesn't think I am able to produce a 'worthy' article by the end of this semester. Which hurts. A lot. I thought I had talent in writing. I love writing and it's always been a passion of mine. I guess I have to get rid
He also told me that the 'X-Files' movie article that I submitted had lot of grammar and subject-whatever structure mistakes. Shit. Fuck. This sucks ass.
But I'm going to prove him that I am able to write 'worthy' for Guidon. I think I was careless before but I am not going to do that again. I am going to do it. I am going to
I realize now that I have been careless and being a part of Guidon does require hard work. I need to prove once again that carelessness will not be a controlling part in my life.

I want to live a simple life.
Summary of all my current thoughts
(inspired
1. I am a dumbass in school.
2. My stomach is still growing.
3. Academics should be a huge part of my life.
4. He isn't a part of anything anymore. He is. He isn't.

No comments: