About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Walk..

Ahhh..
Writing. My way of escaping everything.
Procrastination is the worst enemy of everything.
I'm going to get rid of all the negative thoughts and all the what-could-have-beens aside and focus on what's more important.
I keep on saying that but I feel that I've been slacking off too much (once again. and again) and that I have to use the time that I have right now to catch up on some much needed work.
I don't want to describe in detail because it'll probably upset me (a few failed quizzes).
Maybe I should blame the UAAP. However, since the season is almost over.
Maybe I should blame my pride.
Haha, the funniest thing happened today. Haven't slept that much because I've used that time to play Rock Band and find out who my crush likes. :( A little hurt but I'll survive. Once again, right?
Boys can wait. -- Why do the ones that you like never seem to like you back? Ew, I'm starting to talk like a highschool girl again. What am I saying? There are a lot of fish in the sea, and they can live.
Chris Tiu baby.


No comments: