About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Land of a Thousand Dances..

So the Orsem 3-day thing happened..
Mind you I'm writing this within a memory of a week so I might have lef't out a couple of minor details...
It was pretty fun. And tiring.
Ateneo is a big campus. Like duh!
Well, according to they're education system, we get divided into blocks. There's like thousands of new freshmen this year and its soo much I swear. Soo much people, compared to Cibun's puny little size.
Anyway, we get separated according to our schedules and majors. Everyone in my block also has majors in AB COM.
Over the past days, I learned more about Ateneo culture. As a block, as a major, as a school, as a uni in one. Hehhee, so many fun activities, running around the school, having tours, and all that. It was so fun. I think I picked the right path. Being a part of Ateneo makes me feel proud, because I'm going to fulfill the wishes of my father. And it seems to be the right school. And, AB COM is gonna be fun baby :P
It was also a chance to get to know more of my schoolmates. So far, I made quite a few friends, mostly from my block. They all seem nice. :P
I also found out that my dormates aren't party animals. Thank goodness hehee. Apparently, two of them and a few from the other dorm rooms have known each other since they were young, and they're pretty close. Hope I don't get feel left out or push in to join them too much, you know? But I can enjoy my independence hehee. I just hope we can go to the mall sometime, you know, just to blow off steam and all that. They never shisha =( but hopefully I can look forward to other shisha partners lol :P
Even though my curfew is at 10, but oh well =(

In the last day, we had so many famous artists (fmer Ateneo alumni) that came. Parokya Ni Edgar, Urbandub, Calallily, and many more. It was soo awesome.
Hehe, and I finally moved into my dorm. My mom bought soo many stuff for me. Hopefully it won't make too much damage from studies and my stomach :p
College life..here I come :P

No comments: