About Me

My photo
* CASUAL FASHIONISTA * MUSIQUE ENTHUSIAST * YOGHURT LOVER * AVID DAYDREAMER sweet, sour, tangy, bitter. Take your pick.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bend and Not Break..

So this is what college really feels like.
I have so many issues running around my head. I just survived my first two weeks of school, and I'm about to break. There's so much things to do in a short period of time, it's completely overwhelming. This really puts my time management skills and memory into real work.
What's really bothering me right now is the diagnostic test on Math that we have to do on Thursday. If we score below 50, we get put into basic Math and we don't get any credit on whatever we do on that class. What's worse, we might have to take summer classes. I don't want to give up my summer staying here, instead of having the ultimate chance to go back to Jakarta. yes, the homesickness feeling is still there, which makes it even worse. I slept at 2 last night, and woke up at 9:30, and then fell asleep and then woke up 1 again. My stomach feels bloated. I haven't gotten a chance to eat all the food that my mom gave me, which is still sitting in the fridge, taking up all the space. I just found out that the delivery people of the fridge forgot to put the thing at the bottom, I'm not sure what it really is, but it's something to do with making the structure sturdy. I'm wasting a lot of money with random things. My mind's half preoccupied with trying to hold back on thinking about my personal life (friends, family, and love life) and more on the schoolwork issues and dormwork related activities. It's really stressing. We have to finish the costumes by 8 tonight. My first costume, which consists of 2 balloons have popped while I was sleeping. I have to make it again. And I have a fiction, MATH, and english assignments that I got to finish by tommorow.
I really think that if I can finish all my school assignments, if ONLY the dorm orsem didn't have to be so uptight on everything =( It's just too much seriously.
I'm trying to have a clear mind on everything but arghh! It's just too much =(
I want clarity. =(

No comments: